The ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS N115 cabinet is an ultra light, high performance bass enclosure, loaded with neodymium drivers and finished in Laney’s Tuffstuff coating. The NEXUS range represents Laney’s dedication to cutting-edge, great-sounding bass backline.
The NEXUS N115 has been designed to be used in conjunction with the NEXUS-SL bass head. The N115 is a state of the art bass enclosure – designed and tuned to meet the most hardcore bass demands.
This compact cabinet is amazingly lightweight at only 19.5kg, but its performance is huge.
The N115 is loaded with a LaVoce neodymium 15″ driver plus a La Voce 1″ exit compression driver which is switchable to on/off and half power settings. Selected exclusively for the NEXUS range, these Italian-designed speaker components are truly outstanding for bass.
The lightweight, heavy duty, plywood cabinet is then finished in Laney’s Tuffstuff: An incredibly tough, ultra-durable and resilient polyurethane coating designed to deal with the rigours of life on the road.
• Cabinet Design: Lightweight Heavy Duty Plywood Cabinet, Covered With ~tuff Stuff’
• Drivers: 1×15″ Neodymium Driver, 1″ Exit Compression
• Frequency Response: 35hz – 20khz
• Inputs: 2 X Neutrik Speakon Connectors – Input & Link
• Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Packed Dimensions (Hxwxd Mm): 440x580x400
• Power: 400 Watts Rms
• Unit Dims – For Int. Case (Hxwxd Mm): 440 X 580 X 400
• Weight: 19.5lbs
The TN210 cabinet has been designed to provide professional hi fidelity bass tone and response for the gigging musician. Its ported and tuned design along with the use of separate tweeter allow this compact cabinet to not only sound larger than life but also deliver exceptional response and harmonic detail.
Features and Specifications
- Tuned and ported cabinet with internal bracing for optimum projection
- Eden spec tweeter with plastic horn housing and on/off switch
- Coated steel kick grill, carpet covering and plastic impact corners for durability
- Inputs: 2x Combination ¼” Speakon sockets.
|Speaker Config:||2 x 10″|
|Impedance:||Available in 4Ω or 8Ω|
|Freq. Response:||44Hz – 14kHz|
|Dimensions:||H: 15.7 in / 40 cm
W: 22.7 in / 57.6 cm
D: 15.9 in / 40.5 cm
|Weight:||48.2 lbs / 21.85 kgs|