250K MONO VOLUME PEDAL (FOR PASSIVE SIGNALS)
The Ernie Ball full-size Mono Volume Pedal features a super smooth foot sweep for precise volume control and is perfectly voiced for passive audio signals. Directly behind the input jack under the footplate is a micro taper switch which provides the user two distinct volume swell rates. The Ernie Ball VP 250k’s rugged construction consists of aircraft grade aluminum housing that is virtually indestructible.
JOYO Cab Box Guitar Cabinet Speaker Simulator and IR Loader
The JOYO CAB BOX is a guitar cabinet emulator, a guitar effect pedal that allows full configuration of vintage and modern amps. You can configure the power amp, Cab simulations, Microphone type and distance, EQ, midi control and loading & editing of 3rd party IR files.
The Cab box makes everything about recording or performing so much easier and authentic with a massive array of adjustable parameters to achieve the custom guitar set up of your choice.
The JOYO Cab Box has a straightforward and user friendly interface that fits on the pedalboard, it offers full configuration and eliminates complex menu options found on amps, tablets and computers.
The sound of vintage and modern amps is at your feet.
The JOYO Cab box features
- 4 tube power amps – select and edit the tube parameter, Select tubes from 6L6,6V6,EL34 or EL84
- 20 cabinet models (see below)
- 11 classic microphone models – adjusting microphone model, microphone type, microphone angle position & distance.
- 3 fully configurable post EQs for guitar, bass & parametric. With settings for Gain & Attentuation, Q value, Low & High Pass filtering. The 5 band EQ is fully customisable, setting the 5 bands from 80hz to 11khz and level adjustments as required for each.
- 20 preset IR loading and an additional 10 loading memory banks for third party IR.
- 128 cab memory slots to save all of your presets.
An IR is an impulse response (IR, for short) its a sound measurement that takes into account the conditions around a guitar cabinet speaker, including the room, microphone and mic preamp. The JOYO Cab box works with third party IR files, simply connect to the pc/mac via USB for IR loading using the JOYO Cab software.
With the JOYO Cab Box IR loader, in addition to 20 preset saving locations, you can store 10 additional third party IRs, Using the software you can load or delete third party IRs and then apply these to the Cab box emulation.
IR sampling info:
- IR file format: .wav
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- (supports 16/24/32 bits third party IR files)
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Sample’s length:1024pts
The JOYO CAB BOX has many parameters to adjust, a large display screen, easy control buttons and sits nicely on the pedalboard. It is perfect on the board for performing, at the recording desk, mixer/pa or even at home using direct with headphones.
Inside the JOYO you will find cab boxes inspired by world class vintage and modern Cabinet speakers amps:
- Vibro Silver 1×8
- Prince Reverb 1×10
- 57 Tweed 1×12
- AC15 1×12
- 67 Twin 2×12
- Madchless 2×12
- AC30 Blue 2×12
- 64 Super 4×10
- Bass Bigman 4×10
- 1960A Green 4×12
- 1960B V 30 4×12
- Juice PPC 4×12
- Soldano L 4×12
- Recto MB S 4×12
- Recto MB T 4×12
- Die2al V30 4×12
- Die2al G12 4×12
- Ampg SVT 1×15
- Ampg SVT 4×10
- Ampg SVT 8×10
Microphones with distance and angle adjustment
Power Amp Tube Valves – Adjust input, presence and output.
Control buttons: Master Volume, Parameter Select, Power Amp, Cab/Mic, EQ, SAVE, HOME, LED Toggle
- Input: 6.35mm mono plug
- Output: 6.35mm mono plug
- XLR balanced plug
- 3.5mm stereo plug
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 470Ω
- XLR Output Impedance: 470Ω
- Headphones Impedance: 35Ω
- Working Current : 300mA
- Working Voltage: DC 9V(center minus)
- Dimensions: 130*110*50mm
- Weight: 418g